I am inspired by older people doing extraordinary things. I like to paint a picture of hope through knowledge and understanding for people to achieve their physical goals.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) 1984
- Master of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) 1994
- Diploma in Fine Art 2014
- Lower limb and foot pain
- Nerve entrapments
- Jaw and neck pain
- Chronic pain
- Anatomy, teaching, learning and inspiring others, art.
The treatment of injuries is the pursuit of truth. The body is an incredibly complex system and I am inspired by working with my patients to find the core problem and help them conquer it forever.
Working as a Pilates Clinician with small groups in a studio for 4 years, I have appreciated the role of specific muscle retraining in overcoming recurrent or chronic injuries. Training for an ironman has pushed my body to the limit which has given me an insight into how important it is to have a system which works and I strive to help my patients achieve their goals no matter how difficult it may seem.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy 2001
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) 1998
- Foot and ankle pain
- Pilates exercise and retraining core muscle control
- Pelvic pain and dysfunction
- Return to Sport rehabilitation – running, cycling and swimming
- Triathlons, Travel and Pilates
With a keen interest in cinema, I am very aware of the role I play at Joint Health impacts on our client’s experience.
I like to greet our clients with my warm and friendly manner to put them at ease, especially when they are in pain. I am inspired when our clients leave with a smile knowing they have received excellent care.
- Certificate III in Legal and Business Administration
- Playing with my daughters
- Keeping fit by running and going to the gym
A natural communicator, I enjoy meeting new people and learning a bit about their story. I strive to create a welcoming atmosphere and like to greet everyone with a smile.
I’m passionate about language and the part it plays in the way we interact with each other. In my role, I aim to reassure, comfort and create solutions for each client according to their individual set of circumstances.
- Bachelor of Media (Communications and Journalism) 2013