I am inspired by older people doing extraordinary things. I like to paint a picture of hope through knowledge and understanding for people to achieve their physical goals.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) 1984
- Master of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) 1994
- Diploma in Fine Art 2014
- Lower limb and foot pain
- Nerve entrapments
- Jaw and neck pain
- Chronic pain
- Anatomy, teaching, learning and inspiring others, art.
With a keen interest in cinema, I am very aware of the role I play at Joint Health impacts on our client’s experience.
I like to greet our clients with my warm and friendly manner to put them at ease, especially when they are in pain. I am inspired when our clients leave with a smile knowing they have received excellent care.
- Certificate III in Legal and Business Administration
- Playing with my daughters
- Keeping fit by running and going to the gym
A natural communicator, I enjoy meeting new people and learning a bit about their story. I strive to create a welcoming atmosphere and like to greet everyone with a smile.
I’m passionate about language and the part it plays in the way we interact with each other. In my role, I aim to reassure, comfort and create solutions for each client according to their individual set of circumstances.
- Bachelor of Media (Communications and Journalism) 2013